Total Incidents: 1423
Major Incidents: 8 (see below)
- 06/20/10 @ 0035 hrs, Apartment Fire, 13000 block of NE Prescott St. Loss: $400,000, Cause: Unattended cooking. 3 exposures also damaged valued at $130,000 - $20,000 - $20,000.
- 06/20/10 @ 1941 hrs, Water Rescue, Willamette River/Multnomah Channel at Sauvie Is. Report of a vehicle in water, but the occupants are out of the water.
- 06/21/10 @ 0732 hrs, Commercial Fire, 3500 block of NE Mississippi Ave. Loss: $10,000. Cause: Cooking/Grease Fire.
- 06/24/10 @ 0629 hrs, Residential Fire, 800 block of NE 118th Ave. Loss: Undetermined at this time. Cause: Under Investigation.
- 06/24/10 @ 1130 hrs, Rope Rescue, Rocky Butte Park. Climber fell unknown distance. One patient lowered via a Low Angle rope system and transported to Hospital.
- 06/24/10 @ 1428 hrs, Residential Fire, 9200 block of N Mohawk Ave. Loss: $5,000, Cause: Carelessly discarded cigarette.
- 06/25/10 @ 1334 hrs, Apartment Fire, 1100 block of SW Montgomery St. Loss: $6,000, Cause: Under Investigation.
- 06/26/10 @ 1347 hrs, Rope Rescue, Lower Macleay Park. Hiker fell 100 ft. off trail. Three patients raised via a High Angle rope system and transported one patient to Hospital.
Portland Fire & Rescue We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
June 28, 2010