Total Incidents: 1326
Major Incidents: 10 (further information below)
- 07/19/10 @ 2346 hrs, Residential Fire, 6400 block of NE Grand Ave. Loss: $60,000, Cause: Under Investigation.
- 07/20/10 @ 1723 hrs, Residential Fire, 6800 block of SE 65th Ave. Loss: $155,000, Cause: Cigarettes in ashtray knocked over by a dog, ignite combustible material.
- 07/22/10 @ 1617 hrs, Apartment Fire, 2300 block of NE Everett St. Loss: $15,000, Cause: Unattended cooking.
- 07/23/10 @ 0627 hrs, Residential Fire, 1500 block of SE Cesar Chavez Blvd. Loss: $35,000. Cause: Unattended candle.
- 07/23/10 @ 0635 hrs, Apartment Fire, 4600 block of NE 95th Ave. Loss: $150,000, Cause: Overheated cooking grease ignited. 2 Civilian Injuries.
- 07/23/10 @ 1518 hrs, Water Rescue, Columbia River east of 42nd Ave Boat Ramp, Assist MCSO River Patrol and PDX Fire with body recovery.
- 07/23/10 @ 2014 hrs, Water Rescue/Dive Rescue, Willamette River @ 700 block of SE Linn Ave. Search for missing swimmer. Recovered body of missing swimmer.
- 07/24/10 @ 1307 hrs, Water Rescue, Willamette River @ Steel Bridge. Assist a Kayaker in the water, rescue, treat, & transport to waiting ambulance on shore.
- 07/24/10 @ 1831 hrs, Water Rescue, Columbia River just east of the 42nd Ave boat ramp. Assist PDX Fire with search/rescue of 2 people on a sinking Personal Watercraft.
- 07/24/10 @ 1903, Water Rescue, Columbia River @ approximately Salty’s Restaurant. Assist another sinking Personal Water with 2 people on board.
Portland Fire & Rescue We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
July 28, 2010