- ¾ c sliced fresh mushrooms
- ¾ c halved and thinly sliced zucchini
- ½ c sweet red pepper, chopped
- ¼ c sliced green onions
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- 1 can (10 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 c low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine mushrooms, zucchini, pepper and onions.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and basil; mix well. Unroll dough and place on cookie sheet.
- Roll into a 14-inch square and cut into 4 pieces.
- Place ¼ cup of cheese on each square and spread to within ½-inch of edge.
- Top each with ¼ of vegetable mixture.
- Fold dough over in half and press edges with fork to seal.
- Brush each pastry with egg white.
- Cut 2 or 3 slits in top of each pastry to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Calories 250
- Total Fat 4 g
- Sodium 524 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 33 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 13 g
Portland Fire & Rescue
We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
August 12, 2011