Spicy Shrimp with Peppers over Rice
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Peanut Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup(s) Red Pepper(s) Strips
- 1/2 Cup(s) Sweet Onion(s) Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Jalapeño Slices
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Hoisin Sauce
- 10 oz. Medium Shrimp Tails Removed
- 2 Cup(s) Brown Rice Cooked
- Over medium-hot heat, heat the oil and red pepper flakes until just fragrant. Add remaining ingredients except shrimp and rice.
- Cook mixture for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently to heat through.
- Add cooked shrimp, divide and serve over rice.
- Calories 312
- Total Fat 12 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Sodium 437 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 12 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 36 g
Portland Fire & Rescue
We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
September 14, 2011