Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary
Recipe Courtesy of Portland Lieutenant Michael Silva, Historic Belmont Firehouse
- 2 Pound(s) Baby Red Potatoes Scrubbed, Sliced
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Rosemary Crushed
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt Optional
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Toss everything onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (stir half way through baking) or until potatoes are tender and a little brown.
- Calories 140
- Total Fat 5 g
- Saturated Fat N/A
- Sodium 85 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 19 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Protein 3 g
Portland Fire & Rescue
We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
January 12, 2012