- Safeway Waterfront Blues Festival: featuring 125 performances on four stages, plus fireworks display on July 4th, at Tom McCall Waterfront Park on the Willamette River.
- Oaks Park: annual 4th of July celebration, including a fireworks display.
- Lake Oswego: Star Spangled Parade and Celebration, includes music, face painting, family events and a fireworks display.
- Independence Day at Fort Vancouver: using state of the art fireworks synchronized to music, the 2014 display will once again be launched from Pearson Field
- North Plains: the City of North Plains will be hosting a Colonial Celebration with fun and games all day, colonial competitions, activity stations, live music and a fireworks display
- Corbett Fun Fest: a wonderful small town parade, fun festival, live music, fireworks and more.
- St. Paul Rodeo: fireworks display every evening following the rodeo performance (July1 - July 5).
- Estacada Timber Festival: logging events and competitions, live bands, petting zoo, inflatable rides for children, food vendors and craft vendors. Plus the biggest aerial fireworks display in Clackamas County.
- Hood River Independence Day: includes a memorial run/walk, parade, BBQ, music, vendors and fireworks display.
Events Outside of the Metro Area