The mission of Lifeworks NW is to promote a healthy community by providing quality and culturally responsive mental health and addiction services.
The Domestic Violence Counseling Specialist is available to:
- Meet with clients who need an assessment for mental health or substance abuse treatment services
- Meet with clients who need extra support
- Consult with staff regarding specific issues or behaviors
- To provide support and resources for Gateway Center staff
- Provide Seeking Safety therapy groups or other services based on the needs of clients and the Gateway Center
*All consultations and assessments are confidential.
*All information shared by survivors with will remain confidential unless there is a reported threat of harm to self or others, child abuse, abuse of a disabled invidivdual or elder abuse.
Core Values of LifeWorks--Recovery and Resilience
- We know that "life works" when people receive they help they need.
- We believe in respecting each person's unique strengths and needs.
- We are compassionate and caring.
- Our services are driven by the belief in the capacity for change and recovery.
- We empower consumers to be involved in their own services planning and involve consumers and families in program planning and improvement.
Learn more online at http://www.lifeworksnw.org/