1. Question: Is the final Order/Decision I received appealable?
- Any Order/Decision that contains this or similar language is appealable:
“This Order may be appealed to a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to ORS 34.010 et seq.”
2. Question: Do I appeal an Order/Decision of the Hearings Officer at the Hearings Office?
- No. We cannot review our own cases.
- A Hearings Officer’s Order/Decision involving: TriMet, Exclusions, Towing and Code Violations may be appealed to the Multnomah County Circuit Court.
- This appeal process is called a Writ of Review.
Multnomah County Circuit Court
1021 SW 4th Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
3. Question: Can the Hearings Office answer questions on the appeal process or help me file an appeal with the Multnomah County Circuit Court?
- The Hearings Office cannot provide any further information, advice or legal assistance. You may wish to seek the counsel of an attorney.