I want to…
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Office of Government Relations is to advance the City of Portland's legislative and intergovernmental policy objectives. The Office provides effective representation, strategic advice, and quality service to the City Council and all city bureaus.
- The state relations team presented the draft 2016 State Legislative Agenda to City Council this morning. https://t.co/tCQs7YN0Gk
- Council work session today on the 2016 State and Federal Legislative Draft Agendas. Watch live at: https://t.co/SK0IRahr2i.
- Senator Merkley at his town hall today at NAYA discussing the economy, welcoming refugees, education, and climate https://t.co/deS5L8JS5h
- Spread the word! @PDXGovRel is hiring a Salem Office Assistant for the 2016 state Legislative Session: https://t.co/UNpPP3SsQd
- RT @theriaultpdx: Housing crisis lands on Oregon lawmakers' 2016 agenda: @alissakg vows bill in February. https://t.co/kOrJdzoKg4 @oregoni…