Customer Expectations Portland
As customers of the City of
, we expect: Portland
1. Courteous and respectful treatment at all times.
2. To be listened to and heard by staff.
3. Timely service when seeking assistance by phone, e-mail, in person or any other means of communication.
4. Services to be accessible during reasonable business hours.
5. Reliable, complete, and up-to-date information from knowledgeable, competent and cooperative staff.
6. Appropriate explanations as to the extents and limits of the services provided.
7. Processes that are openly and clearly articulated, and that are predictable, logical, streamlined, fair and legal.
8. Actions, which are both fair and ethical.
9. A commitment to the continuous improvement of services, processes, and programs and that comments and suggestions are encouraged from us to facilitate this endeavor.
10. Personalized, solution-oriented communications, which offer options to resolving issues.
11. Support in solving problems we may encounter with City processes.
12. An adequate level of staff that is cross-trained during all business hours to meet our needs.
13. Clearly defined avenues for resolving disputes or service delivery issues.