We will consider any combination of relevant experience, education and transferable skills as qualifying unless an item or section is labeled required. Please be clear and specific about how your background is relevant.
Experience: Fully describe your paid or unpaid job duties and include the number of hours you have worked per week for each position on your application. We give full credit for relevant part-time work experience 20 hours or more per week. Any relevant experience less than 20 hours per week will receive partial credit.
Education: Include information about any college and/or advanced degrees earned. Include any quarter/semester credit hours earned if you have not completed a degree. In general, we consider international education equivalent to education obtained in the United States.
Transferable skills: Your transferable skills are any skills you have gained through education, work experience (including the military) or life experience that are relevant for this position. Be sure to describe any transferable skills on your application and clearly explain how they apply to this position.
A typical way to qualify is as follows:
Minimum Qualifications/Transferable Skills:
- Five years of increasingly responsible major program development and policy analysis experience.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in public administration, social work, statistics, mathematics or a related field.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Your application materials must show that you meet all of the following requirements to qualify.
- At least three years of increasingly responsible program development and policy analysis experience related to youth development policy;
- Minimum of one year experience working in partnership with youth on initiatives.
- Ability to pass a criminal records check
- Must be able to coordinate transportation to and from multiple work locations with possession of a valid driver's license and access to personal vehicle or utilizing a county vehicle, or arranging other means of transportation for attending work events.