- Identify and review regulations, policies and issues that affect small business formation, job creation, growth and prosperity, such as contracting opportunities, the cost of doing business (fees, taxes, etc.), access to capital, and other business resources
- Research and review best practices in the development of recommendations to the City Council
- Work with the City Small Business Advocate to help educate small businesses about policies, issues, and resources
- Demonstrate the importance of small business to the community and the region
- Provide testimony to City Council in writing and/or through oral testimony.
ONI Main: 503-823-4519
City/County Info: 503-823-4000
1221 SW 4th Ave, Suite 110, Portland, OR 97204