Teen Environmental Education
Greenspaces and Restoration Urban Naturalist Team - applications are due February 28!
Enjoy the best of Oregon springtime outdoor adventures!
Next session: Spring Break
- Youth 14 - 18 apply for Youth Conservation Crew by May 9
- Volunteer at Summer Nature Day Camp & gain job skills!
- Summer camps include: mountain biking, survival skills, and adventures in Portland's wildest parks!
- Engage teens in parks & natural areas through recreation, stewardship, education, and employment
- Promote health through challenging and enjoyable outdoor activity that stimulates the mind, body, and spirit
- Build community by teaching leadership, self awareness, and social skills
- Diversify our workforce by getting urban teens interested in nature and PP&R and providing the training and opportunities they need to be successful
DID WE MEET OUR GOALS LAST YEAR?
View our 2014 Report here!