General Park Rules
- No alcoholic beverages
- No smoking
- No skateboards, rollerblades, shopping carts
- No littering, graffiti, and vandalism
- All dogs must be on leash and picked up after
- Bicycles must be walked
- Permits are required for events and organized activities.
- Amplified sound requires a permit. Call 503-823-8087 to inquire.
For a complete list of Director Park Rules, see Portland City Code PRK-1.11
Report park concerns or compliments at www.parkscanPDX.org
Fountain Etiquette & Rules
- Swimsuits, swim diapers or clothing is required
- Dogs are not allowed in Teachers Fountain per City Code 20.12.140
- Bathing or personal grooming is not allowed
- Parents/guardians/counselors/responsible adults are asked to supervise children while in the fountain area
- For safety, please do not stand on the round dedication ball
- Please refrain from bringing glass containers in or near the fountain
- In the event of thunder or lightening, the fountain will be turned off and evacuated for 30 minutes or until safe
Periodically, the fountain may be turned off for events.