We strive to keep rates affordable while offering quality facilities. All rentals require a $20 application fee.
“Open Hours” are Monday-Friday, 9am-9:30pm* & Saturday, 9am-5pm
*Auditorium Closed rate begins Friday at 5pm and continues through Sunday.
*On holidays there is a $30 per hour premium charge.
*Between 12 and 1 am, there is a $20 per hour premium charge.
“Closed Hours” are any hours which are not Open Hours
Room rates are per hour and include set-up & clean-up time. Rental is not available between 1 am & 8am. Rental fees & deposits are subject to change.
- Size & Description
- Our auditorium is ideal for receptions, dances, lectures and performances. It is over 3,000 square feet and has 20′ ceilings, wood moldings, linoleum tile floors in the main room, and a stage with disabled access. The capacity is 180 people seated at tables, or 260 theatre style.
- Dance Studio
- The dance studio is available for events and classes such as dance, aerobics, and yoga. It is 2,400 square feet of floor space, has 20′ ceilings, lots of light, wood floors, mirrors, and ballet barres. Events with food, drink, tables or chairs are possible with MAC’s approval. A piano and sound system are available. The capacity is 150 people.
- The gym is 2,400 square feet, has 20′ ceilings, and is equipped with a basketball court with five hoops, wood floors, and a sound system. It is available for basketball, volleyball, fitness classes, and some dances. Events with food, drink, tables or chairs are possible with MAC’s approval. The capacity is 150 people.
||$35-$200 Tables or chairs ok.
- Classrooms are available for parties, classes, and meetings. Most rooms come with a chalkboard and sink. Average dimensions of classrooms are 24′ x 25′ with 12′ ceilings. Projection screens are available. The capacity is 45 people theatre style and 50 standing room.
- Main Kitchen & Kitchenette
- The full commercial kitchen includes appliances only. The kitchenette includes range, refrigerator, and microwave. Dishes, pots and pans, etc. are not included in either room.
|Ongoing Rentals Space: Rooms may be rented on an ongoing basis, if available. The ongoing renter pays for each month in advance. Ask the rental coordinator for details and availability.
To inquire about space availability: stop by, give us a call at 503-823-2787 or complete our online rental inquiry. We make every effort to reply to you as quickly as possible. Thank you.
- Rental Agreement Form – this form should only be completed once availability has been confirmed. It is provided here as a convenience to our renters.
- Alcohol Insurance Info – contact the rental staff at 503-823-2787 for alcohol liability insurance information.
- Birthday Party & Arts Workshop Request Form – this helps us specialize a party with professional teaching artists based on your interests and availability.
To submit your forms by fax, please call 503-865-3487 and address it to Multnomah Arts Center Facility Rentals or Birthday Parties on your fax cover sheet. To mail a form, send it to Multnomah Arts Center, 7688 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219. Thank you.