Are you friendly, enjoy working outdoors, like to help people, and enjoy classes and events?
We're hiring Park Hosts at Holladay Park this summer!
Park Host Position at Director Park and / or Holladay Park:
- Application & Job Description
- Act as an ambassador to outdoor urban parks to provide extensive customer service to families, youth, teens, adults, and seniors.
- Promote programs and support on-site needs of park classes, rentals, and events that occurs outdoors in all types of weather.
- Educate and enforce park rules, assist rentals, and respond to safety and emergency situations.
- Part-time seasonal position.
- Must be outgoing, familiar with NE Portland, very dependable, like working with diverse communities, flexible, and able to work as a team player with a variety of staff, partners, performers, and stakeholders!
- Interested in making a positive impact on Holladay Park and promote positive change and build community?
- For summer 2016 classes, we will begin hiring instructors in the March 2016.Are you flexible and don't mind class participants coming and going? Can teach when it's hot, cold, windy, damp, or the perfect conditions? Love building community and will encourage people to give the class a try...even for just a few minutes? Believe in the power of community to make change?
- We hire instructors to teach free classes to the public, including youth, teens, adults, seniors, and families.
- Classes are typically one-day-a-week, for an hour each class and will be held rain or shine.
- On-site staff will be available to assist class instructors with site preparation, sound system set-up, and to answer questions.
- Class Instructors we hire for include but are not limited to: Tai Chi, Yoga, Hip Hop, Juggling, Art, Salsa, Crafts, and More!
We have several programs that we hire performers for including for our Friday Lunchtime Music series, Concerts in Holladay Park, and Saturday performances.
- Interested in performing in Holladay Park? Send an email with a link to your music/performance to email@example.com
- We will begin booking performers for Summer 2016 in February.
Who to Contact: