What to Bring
Our programs are very active, and we are outside rain or shine. The children who have the most successful experiences are those who arrive with appropriate clothing, footwear, and food. (If you are worried about your child needing a change of clothes, send along some extra clothes in a large Ziploc bag!) Children should come to each day of the program with the following:
- Mornings can be chilly, please bring a few layers of clothing.
- Substantial lunch (Campers are very active all day long)
- A portable snack to have along the trail (fruit, veggies, granola bar, hummus/pita, cheese, etc)
- Water bottle (big enough to hold at least 16 oz of water)
- Comfortable backpack that’s an appropriate size/weight for your child to hold lunch & water bottle - we like kids to have free hands for exploring
- Please apply bug repellent and/or sunscreen in the morning before you come to camp
- If campers need to carry medication (even if its over-the-counter), please see the Medication Administration page.