Welcome to the 2017 Season!
We're excited to finally start this weekend, January 21st!! So that everyone is on the same page, we will be starting with week 3 on your 1st half schedule. There have been a few schedule updates for this weekend so please make sure to check your game schedule each Thursday afternoon.
After such a long break we know that teams will be a little rusty with limited practice as well as our young referee's. Let's please have patience this weekend as well all get back in our groove!
Rick and Jennifer
1st Half Schedules have been posted!
- For those coaches that are new, we group our schedules by age group, and by gender. ie. 3 grade boys are all grouped together, so if you do not see your team listed on the first page, scroll down, most groups have several divisions.
- ALL Coaches: please make it routine to check the web-site each Thursday afternoon for any schedule updates. We post any revisions for that week by Thursday at Noon.
- Team Rosters: Should be submitted to our office by your first game January 7th. Do Not turn in rosters at your game site. Rosters can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or faxed in to503-823-1655.
- Inclement Weather: As most of you experienced with the winter weather prior to the break, if schools are closed Friday due to inclement weather, all games on Saturday are cancelled. Our Inclement weather line is 503-823-3020 option 5 and posted on the bottom of your team schedule. We do not make-up snowed-out games.
- Coaches Meeting Rescheduled: We will have one last coaches meeting at Beaumont Middle School on Wednesday, January 4th from 6pm-8pm.
- Lastly: Have Fun! Our league is recreational in nature, please remember you are a role model for your team and responsible for your spectators.
As a reminder: during the Holiday break schools are closed and practices are not available in the gyms.
Let’s all remember that this is recreational in nature and we are here to provide a positive experience for the kids!
Rick and Jennifer