Need time for yourself? Kids experience enriching and age-appropriate activities while you enjoy other programs in our facility. Increased socialization opportunities allow little ones to develop self-confidence and increased self-esteem. A perfect solution! Parent must remain on site. Preschooler Parents: Please bring a bag labeled with your child’s name that includes a set of clothes and water bottle. Children accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Let the kids have fun while you stay healthy!
FEE: Childcare costs are determined by the age of the child for each 1/2 hour or any portion thereof. Two-hour maximum.
- Children ages 0-18 months: $2.75 per 1/2 hour
- Children 19 months-8years: $2.25 per 1/2 hour
- Childcare coupons (equal to 1/2 hour care) are available individually and as discounted rate for a 20 punch pass.
- Monday/Wednesday: 8:00am-12:30pm & 4pm-6:30pm
- Tuesday/Thursday: 8:00am-1:00pm & 4pm-6:30pm
- Fridays: 8:00-12:30pm
- Saturday: 8am-noon
- Sunday: 9am-noon