Need time for yourself to work out or enjoy the pool? Kids experience enriching and age-appropriate activities while you enjoy other programs in our facility. Increased socialization opportunities allow little ones to develop self-confidence and increased self-esteem. A perfect solution! Parent must remain on site. Preschooler Parents: Please bring a bag labeled with your child’s name that includes a set of clothes and water bottle and nut free snack. Please bring your own wipes & diapers if you child needs diapering. Children accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Let the kids have fun while you stay healthy!
Parents MUST remain on site at Southwest Community Center while children are in our childcare program.
FEE: Childcare costs are determined by the age of the child for each 1/2 hour or any portion thereof. Two-hour maximum.
- Children ages 0-18 months: $2.75 per 1/2 hour
- Children 19 months-8years: $2.25 per 1/2 hour
- Childcare coupons (equal to 1/2 hour care) are available individually and as discounted rate for a 20 punch pass.
- Monday/Wednesday: 8:00am-12:30pm & 4pm-6:30pm
- Tuesday/Thursday: 8:00am-1:00pm & 4pm-6:30pm
- Fridays: 8:00-12:30pm
- Saturday: 8am-noon
- Sunday: 9am-noon