Frequently Asked Questions
Program Registration Questions
- What are the program registration dates for this year?
- Can I view activities without registering for an account or logging in to my account?
- How does the wish list work?
- How do I register online for an activity?
- Can I register for a program on a mobile device?
- Is there a time limit for completing my order?
- What forms of payment are accepted when registering online?
- Is payment required for all programs?
- Why is a Registration Fee charged online per class?
- Can I register my friends’ or family members’ children?
- What do I need to do after registering?
- What is the Refund and Cancellation Policy?
- What if the class I want is full, what can I do?
- We have published our year-in-advance registration dates. View dates here.
- Yes, you can always browse through the activities without registering for an account or logging into an established account. Click on the Activities tab from the registration home page. Logging into your account is required to add an activity to your wish list or to register for an activity.
- PP&R encourages everyone to build a wish list and save the activities you want to register for. Please note that saving activities to a wish list is not the same as registering for the class, nor does it guarantee a spot in the class. When you are ready to register, click on the activities in your wish list. At that time you can request one or multiple registrations in the class by entering the person(s) linked to your account.
In addition to reading the steps below, please view the instruction video to understand the registration process. Once your account has been established, registration for activities is easy:
From the Registration Home page, click on Sign In, Activities, or Register Now.
- If you clicked Sign In on the home page:
- On the next screen, enter your LOGIN and PASSWORD to sign-in. In the upper right corner you will then see a “Welcome” message with your name. Now click on “Register Now” toward the bottom of the page.
- The following screen takes you right into Activity Search.
- Along the left side of the page you can narrow your search for classes by multiple filters. Select age, activity category, location, days, or geographic area.
- Choose a class and click on the title of the class for additional information.
- Depending on your timing, you will be able to Add to Cart, Add to Wish List, or be added to the Waiting List.
- As you have already signed in to the system, you may complete the process of payment and registering for a class.
- Occasionally you may find a class that will not allow you to register – this means the selected activity is not available for online registration. The class is either full, is a drop-in activity and does not require registration, or you must register for the class in person or over the phone. That information will be supplied in the course details.
-Upon completion of the transaction, a receipt will be generated and you will be able to print that out if you choose. A receipt will also be emailed to you.
- If you clicked Register Now on the home page:
-You’ll be taken to the Activity Search page.
-On the Activity Search page, along the left side of the page you can narrow your search for classes by multiple filters. Select age, activity category, location, days, or geographic area.
-Choose a class and click on the title of the class for additional information.
-At this point, if you wish to select Add to Cart, or Add to Wish List, you will be prompted to Sign In to your account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Please watch the instruction video on Creating an Account.
-Once you have Signed In, and depending on your timing, you will be able to Add to Cart, Add to Wish List, or be added to the Waiting List. Select Add to Cart.
Occasionally you may find a class that will not allow you to register – this means the selected activity is not available for online registration. The class is either full, is a drop-in activity and does not require registration, or you must register for the class in person or over the phone. That information will be supplied in the course details.
- 1) On the Select Participant page, choose a participant and click Next. The system will only allow you to select a person who has been added to your account. You may add friends or family to your account by clicking My Account at the top of the page, and selecting Change Information about My Family/Friends.
- 2) The next page allows you to review your enrollment fees. On this page you can also Add another Participant for this Activity, Continue Shopping, and Proceed to Shopping Cart.
Eventually you will review your costs and click on “Proceed to Shopping Cart.”
- 3) Once you are in the Shopping Cart you will receive a series of pages Review Items, Read Waivers, and Payment Details. You may Edit or Remove activities from your cart or Add Another Participant. You may also continue shopping at this point until you navigate through all the windows.
Confirm your activity name, date and time, participant, and price. When finished, click Proceed to Checkout.
- 4) On the Review Waivers page we ask that you read and initial that you understand the PP&R Photo Policy. You must also check that you have reviewed and understand any addition waivers set force on that page. Click Next.
- 5) The final page is for Payment Details. Enter your credit card information – the system accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. The name and address provided upon checkout must match those that are on file with your credit card company.
- 6) Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. If you wish you may print a copy of your receipt for your records. A receipt will also be emailed to you.
- If you click on Activities at the top next to Home, you will view a selection of categories to quickly choose from. If you know you interest up front this is a good way to jump to that category of activities.
-Then follow the steps outlined above for B.
- Yes. You can search and register for classes on your mobile phone or tablet device.
- Yes, once you have a program(s) saved in your cart, you have 15 minutes to complete the payment information.
- The following credit cards are accepted through the new system:
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. If you register in person, you may use cash or check as well.
- Yes, In order to fully register for a class, payment is required. This is true whether you register online, by phone, or in person.
- A fee is applied to online class registrations for the added benefits and new capabilities of the ActiveNet system. Customers will find an easy and enhanced browsing functionality online registration which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As you become more familiar with this new system, we think you will have a valuable, positive experience.
Of course, our customers can still use the traditional methods of registering (in person, by phone or faxing a form) where an online registration fee is not applied. There will be no online registration fee for free programs or classes under $15.
- The system will allow you to enter non-family members to your account at the same time you register yourself or your own children. If you choose to do this, it is critical that the contact and emergency information be accurate for these individuals. Please note that registrations are not transferable.
- A receipt will automatically be emailed to you, but you can also print out your receipt at the end of your online transaction and keep a copy for your records.
When you attend the first class, staff will confirm your registration through the system. You are welcome to bring your receipt with you.
- All cancellations and refund requests must be done with a staff member at any PP&R recreation site or Customer Service Center. Please notify us at least 5 business days, unless otherwise specified, before the start of your program so that we can refund or credit your account for the registration fee. Pre-paid materials, admission tickets, and your online registration fee cannot be refunded. Participants needing to withdraw after the program has begun are offered a prorated credit or refund based upon when the request is made (Community Music Center requires 24-hours notice for group classes, and one week for private lessons.) No refund requests will be accepted after the course has ended.
- If a class is marked as full, a wait list will be available immediately. Make sure to complete the wait list process to confirm you’re added to the list. If a spot becomes available, a PP&R representative will contact you based on your position on the list.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Ask a question about Online Registration