- David Blagden - David is a longtime teaching professional and club manager. He is certified at the USPTA Pro 1 level.
- Chris Mulcahy - Chris was born in Boston, MA. He is certified by PTR and brings over 10 years of teaching experience to PTC. Chris continues to play competitive tennis and is also the snowboarding coach for Grant, Central Catholic, and Cleveland high schools.
- Farhad Roshanie - Farhad is from Iran, where he was formerly top 10 in the country and garnered world rankings in both single in doubles. Recently he was named 2013-2014 USPTA coach of the year. He also holds Elite and High Performance certifications with the USPTA. Farhad is the current Head Women’s coach at Grant High School. He is fluent in Farsi, German and English so you can choose a language you want to converse with him in.
- Bret Bowers - Bret has been coaching tennis for 29 years. He is a USPTA Professional who played on the professional satellite tour. Before playing on the tour Bret, was the South Carolina High School State Singles Champion. Previous to working at the PTC, Bret owned and operated several grass roots tennis academies on the east and west coasts.
- Luke Rencher, Front Desk Supervisor
- Alex Emerson
- Pavel Dronov
- Heather Oltean
- Britanei Howard
- Joan Bradley
- Malaika McNamara
- Tyler Montgomery
- Susan Block
- Luke Kasch
- Steve Tannenbaum