- David Blagden (Head Professional) - David is a longtime teaching professional and club manager with previous experience in New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, and California before coming to Oregon in 2012. He is a certified USPTA Elite Professional. David has an Bachelors degree in Economics and Masters in Business Administration. His extensive and diversified experience in the industry includes building and resurfacing courts, consulting, and operating pro shops.
- Bret Bowers - Bret has been coaching tennis for 29 years. He is a USPTA Professional who played on the professional satellite tour. Before playing on the tour Bret, was the South Carolina High School State Singles Champion. Previous to working at the PTC, Bret owned and operated several grass roots tennis academies on the east and west coasts.
- Luke Rencher - Luke is a former University of Oregon tennis player and earned the 2nd best single season record in U of O history. He earned the Most Inspirational and Hardest Worker Awards while there. Luke has been coaching for over 20 years at high school, college and tennis clubs in California and Oregon.
- Farhad Roshanie - Farhad is from Iran, where he was formerly top 10 in the country and garnered world rankings in both single in doubles. Recently he was named 2013-2014 USPTA coach of the year. He also holds Elite and High Performance certifications with the USPTA. Farhad is the current Head Women’s coach at Grant High School. He is fluent in Farsi, German and English so you can choose a language you want to converse with him in.
- Chris Mulcahy - Chris was born in Boston, MA. He is certified by PTR and brings over 10 years of teaching experience to PTC. Chris continues to play competitive tennis and is also the snowboarding coach for Grant, Central Catholic, and Cleveland high schools.
- Lawrence Smith - Lawrence gained his ten years' experience in the San Francisco bay area where he worked for Stanford University's head men's coach and as an assistant director for Youth League Tennis. Lawrence has worked with people from ages 5-75, individually and/or in groups. He has coached league teams and juniors to regional rankings. Lawrence is USPTA certified and brings to court an enthusiasm for helping others to improve their game.