Forest Park - Wildwood Trail
Trailheads on NW Germantown Rd (both north and south) will be closed November 17-19 for improvements.
PP&R has temporarily closed the bridge closest to SW 18th Ave for safety reasons.
Columbia Slough Trail
- Over the next couple of months, a few trails will be closed for periods of time, including the Marine Drive trail between N. Portland Rd and I-5 and the portion of the Columbia Slough top of levee trail south of Schmeer Rd.
- Work on a lagoon reconstruction project located at the Columbia Blvd Wastewater Treatment Plant will take place November 2011-2014. During construction, the Columbia Slough Trail will be intermittently closed. Trail users can detour to Columbia Boulevard south of the plant and the trail segment east of the plant. Information & Closure Map
Powell Butte Nature Park
All trails are currently open. Remember to bring water for you and your pets. There is a drinking fountain located at the Visitors Center.
- Visitor Center is closed for the season
- Installation of trail directional sign posts is almost complete.
- Trails not open to bikes are Wildhorse, Hawthorn, Fernwood, and Dogwood.
- Trails not open to horses are Hawthorn, Fernwood, Forest Edge, and Dogwood.
- Temporary Trail Map
Springwater Corridor Trail
The Luther Rd Habitat Restoration project began in July 2014 and is expected to be completed in 2015. Construction vehicles will access the site from SE Luther Rd via SE 73 Ave and across the Springwater Corridor Trail. Trail users will not be stopped unless it is necessary for safety. Signage will be placed on the trail in advance of the crossing to alert users of the construction and possible delays. More info
Forest Park - Balch Creek Trail
Trail users are encouraged to use caution in this area, paying attention to steep slopes and trail edges.
Forest Park - Maple Trail
Maple Trail in Forest Park remains closed between Koenig Trail and Fire Lane 4. Please use the Koenig/Leif Erikson/Fire Lane 4 detour.
Powers Marine Park
The access road from Hwy 43 (Macadam Ave) to the former Staff Jennings boat store and the park will be closed permanently for the construction of the Sellwood Bridge. The trail within the park will not be accessible during construction. Pedestrian and bicycle access along Hwy 43 will remain open, though there will be posted detours throughout the anticipated 4-year construction. For more info: www.sellwoodbridge.org