Need more individualized attention? Develop skills, from beginning to advanced, in a one-on-one or small group setting. Work with your personal coach developing and improving your skateing techniques and ability. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced rider, let us help you reach your personal goals.
- Ages: All - We have skilled coaches ready to work with young children through adult.
- Location: Gabriel Park Skate Park or indoors at SWCC.
- Schedule: Personalized schedule based on your request and the availability of coaches.
- Coaches: Coach Boomer; Coach Sean will be back starting in May.
- Forms: All participants will need to complete an Emergency Form & Skateboard Participation Agreement. Please bring them with you to the first session.
- Skateboards & Pads: SWCC has skateboards and pads that can be checked out for lessons, classes and camps. Contact Jamie at the information below to reserve your equipment.
Call 503-823-2847 or email Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule your Private Coaching Session. Complete the Private or Semi-Private Lesson Request form and turn it in to the front desk to get started!
|1 Hr Skate Session||1.5 Hr Skate Session|
|Private 1-on-1||$28* / Person||Private 1-on-1||$40* / Person|
|Group Session||$18* / Person||Group Session||$25* / Person|
Kickstart Package - for the brand new skater: 2, 90-minute Private Lessons, $70.