- Dribble, pass, shoot & score! This entry-level league focuses on skill development, sportsmanship, teamwork & fun! Eight-foot hoops used & T-shirts included.
- Practice: Monday nights, 5:15pm or 6:15pm or Tuesday nights, 5:15pm or 6:15pm
- Games: Fridays, 6-8pm.
- This is a non-competitive, beginning basketball league geared to the developmental needs of 1st & 2nd graders. An information meeting will be held during the beginning of the first practice. Teams are co-ed & are established at the end of the first practices, mixing player abilities, gender, age and school. We will not keep pre-established teams together. Buddy forms are available for friends. Once teams are set, there will be no adjustments.
- Volunteer Coaches are needed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with interest.
- Free T-Shirt for every player.