|180 Skateboarding Camp, Grade 2-6
|Skate the best parks in the world! That’s right, Oregon is home to several of the greatest skate parks ever built. Take the tour & find out for yourself! Whether you are just learning how to ollie, carve transitions, or are already kickflipping & blasting airs off vert, this will keep you stoked while improving your balance, mechanics, riding skills & control.
|Day/Time: M-Th, 9am-5pm
||Location: Gabriel Park Skate Park off of 45th Ave
|Field Trip: Thursday
- Campers should wear closed toed shoes, weather appropriate clothing, and have sunscreen applied before they arrive. Please bring water bottle, morning and afternoon snacks, lunch, and backpack to carry personal items. Bring swimsuit & towel in swim days!
- In case of inclement weather, camp will continue. The campers will either travel to the Department of Skate (indoor), or watch movies and learn basic board maintenance techniques inside Southwest Community Center.
- Boards, helmets, and pads are available for checkout, please contact Jamie Sandness at 503-823-2847 to reserve equipment.
- In addition the the SWCC Camp Emergency Form, you will also need to complete a Skateboard Participation Agreement.
- 180 Skate Camp is for all levels of skill - beginning to advanced.
- View The Spring/Summer Guide for dates and camp offerings.
- Register with our new online system!