|Preschool Sports Mini Camps, age 3-5
|Everyone is a winner when they get involved in healthy activities. Make new friends while working on skills in a variety of athletics & games. It’s time to PLAY!
- Baseball Diamond Dandies: Discover America’s past time! Develop hand-eye coordination & motor skills as you gain basic skills of the game. Curriculum incorporates fun & age-appropriate games, drills, & activities that will help teach, motivate & encourage your child in the art of baseball.
- Soccer for Little Kickers: Warm up drills build skills & confidence for young players. Prepare for action as the ball moves down the field. Ball handling, starting & stopping basics, dribbling & following directions combine to make the goal.
- Sports for All Sorts!: Come on & PLAY! No time to get bored with this hodge-podge of group games & exciting activities. Improve listening skills, hand-eye coordination & teamwork while enjoying the diversity of creative challenges.
|Day/Time: Mon-Fri, 9:30-10:15am & 10:30-11:15am
||Location: Hitchin Field, South of SWCC Parking Lot
- 45 minute sports classes that meet Monday-Friday.
- Baseball, Soccer & Sports for All Sorts!
- Campers should wear closed toed shoes, weather appropriate clothing, and have sunscreen applied before they arrive.
- In case of inclement weather, Preschool Sports Mini Camps will be cancelled for the day and you will be notified between 7-7:30am when possible.
- View the Spring/Summer Guide for dates and camp offerings.
- Register with our new online system!