|Little Adventurers - AM, age 3-4
|Would your child love to spend the day just like the Big Kids? Make new friends while building social & communication skills. Find adventure & tour your imagination, experiencing arts & crafts, sports, games, cooking & more!
|Day/Time: M/W/F, 9am-1pm T/Th, 9am-1pm
||Fee: M/W/F - $75 Tu/Th - $55
||Location: Kid Central
- Staff-to-camper ratio is 3:20.
- Campers must be potty trained.
- Each day, please bring a bag or backpack, labeled with your child's name, that includes: a full extra set of clothing, water bottle, snack & lunch.
- Please apply sunscreen at home before coming to camp; we try to play outside as much as possible, weather permitting. Be sure to talk to your camp director about specifics on days of water play and if extra sunscreen may be needed.
- This camp does cooking activities, please call 503-823-2840 at least 5 days before camp begins if your child has food allergies so adaptations can be made.
- Be sure to have a medical emergency form filled out on your first day of 2014 summer camp.
- View Spring/Summer Guide for dates and camp themes.
- Register with our new online system!