- Staff-to-camper ratio is 2:14 (may expand to 3:20 if waitlist grows & staff are available)
- Campers must be potty trained.
- Each day, please bring a bag or backpack, labeled with your child's name, that includes: a full extra set of clothing, water bottle, and 2 sets of snacks.
- Please apply sunscreen at home before coming to camp each day. We try to play outside as much as possible, weather permitting. Be sure to talk to your camp director about specifics of possible water play days and if extra sunscreen will be needed.
- This camp does cooking activities, please call 503-823-2840 at least 5 days before camp begins if your child has food allergies so adaptations can be made.
- View Spring/Sumer Guide for dates and camp themes.
- Register with our new online system!