|High Five Adventures, age 5 & 6
|Bring energy, sense of humor & curiosity! Expand creativity & develop cooperative skills through activities sure to put a smile on your face! Make friends in a nurturing & developmentally appropriate environment.
|Day/Time: Mon-Fri, 9am-1pm
||Location: Multipurpose Room
|*If registered for both High 5's Camp AND Fit & Fun camp in the same week, each camp will be discounted to $90, for a total; of $180 for both - Offer available all summer! Mention discount before registering; only available in person or via phone (online registrations do not have the capability to discount camps).
- Staff-to-camper ratio is 3:24.
- Campers should wear closed toed shoes, weather appropriate clothing, and have sunscreen applied before they arrive.
- Each day, please bring a backpack or bag, labeled with your child's name, that includes: a water bottle, snack, lunch, and extra clothes (messes happen!).
- In addition to the Multi-purpose room, camp uses the outdoor terrace at the Vermont St building entrance and Hitchen Field across the SWCC Parking Lot for games & activities.
- Camp generally participates in Slip-n-Slide up on the hill on Fridays at the end of camp, weather permitting. Please be sure to check in with your camp director for specifics!
- This camp does cooking activities, please call 503-823-2840 at least 5 days before camp begins if your child has food allergies so adaptations can be made.
- Be sure to have a medical emergency form filled out on your first day of 2014 summer camp.
- View Spring/Summer Guide for dates and camp themes.
- Register with our new online system!