Morning Care: 8am – 9am
Staff will be available at 8am for early drop off at all camp locations. There is no charge for morning care.
Afternoon Care: 3pm – 6pm
After Care will be available at the following camp locations:
- Hoyt Arboretum
- Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge
Fees are as follows:
- 5 days of care $60
- 4 days of care $52
- 3 days of care $42
- 2 days of care $30
- 1 day of care $16
After Care includes a snack at 3:30pm.
How to register for After Care:
- For 5 days of care, you may register online with the course code that corresponds to the site and week for which a child is registered for Nature Day Camp.
- For 1 to 4 days of care you must register over the phone (Customer Service Center phone number is 503-823-2525) or in person at any PP&R community center.
After Care Course Codes:
|PARK/SITE||WEEK OF CAMP||COURSE CODE|
|Hoyt Arboretum||June 24-28||401136|
|Mt.Tabor Park||June 24-28||401152|
|Mt.Tabor Park||July 8-12||401153|
|Hoyt Arboretum||July 15-19||401154|
|Mt. Tabor Park||July 22-26||401155|
|Hoyt Arboretum||July 29-Aug 2||401156|
|Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge||July 29-Aug 2||401158|
|Mt. Tabor Park||Aug 5-9||401157|
|Hoyt Arboretum||Aug 12-16||401159|
|Mt. Tabor Park||Aug 19-23||401160|
|Hoyt Arboretum||Aug 26-30||401161|
The After Care Form:
Each camper staying for After Care must submit a completed After Care Form to Nature Day Camp staff on the first day of camp.
- STEP 1: Fill out the form online. (Save it if you wish to re-use it)
- STEP 2: Print it
- STEP 3: Sign it
- STEP 4: Bring it to camp on Monday morning (the first day of camp). Yes, even if the camper does not need care until Wednesday! This will help our staff plan, so thank you in advance!