For light landscaping duties.
Unless otherwise specified, you will be working outdoors...
- Wear long pants and long sleeves.
- Sturdy, close-toed shoes (no sandals or flip-flops). Tennis shoes are okay.
- Bring raingear.
- Layers are best.
PP&R events are family-oriented and your attire must be respectful to our visitors.
- Wear long pants. No holes, rips or anything that sags.
- Wear plain, solid colored blouses or shirts. No tank or tube tops.
- No graphics or slogans.
- Comfortable shoes (you will be standing on your feet).
- If it's cloudy/rainy, bring raingear; if it's sunny/hot, bring a hat and wear sunscreen.
- For shifts 4 hours or less, no lunch break will be provided. Bring your own water.
- For shifts more than 4 hours, bring a light lunch and your own water. You must stay onsite the entire time to get full credit for your shift.
- Possession and use of alcohol and drugs are not allowed. Workers suspected of being intoxicated will be terminated from the program.
- Weapons are not allowed. Workers carrying weapons will be terminated from the program.
- Please leave pets and children at home.
- Please leave valuables at home.
- You are responsible for your own transportation and costs associated with it: gas/fuel costs, parking fees and bus/cab/rides fare will not be reimbursed.