YOU MUST BE REGISTERED WITH OUR PROGRAM.
DROP-INS ARE NOT ALLOWED!
DO NOT CALL THE SITE MANAGER TO SCHEDULE.
INSTEAD, YOU MUST USE THE ONLINE CALENDAR AND REQUEST WORK DATE(S) BY SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION.
LOCATIONS AND CONTACT INFO:
Washington Park International Rose Test Garden (located .6 of a mile from West Burnside). DROP-INS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- 400 SW Kingston, Portland, OR 97205
- Report to: Harry. Cell # 503-475-1253 or Office #503-823-3636.
- Served by the #63 Washington Park / Arlington bus and Washington Park Shuttle (summer only). Bus stop ID# 11151. Catch these buses at Jeld-Wen Field, 1844 SW Morrison, Portland.
- Driving directions: from downtown, west on West Burnside. At the stoplight (SW Tichner), turn left. Take an immediate right onto SW Kingston. Park in the lot below the tennis courts (on your left).
Mt.Tabor Park (DROP-INS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Subject to site approval and needs, please allow 2 weeks lead time)
- 6650 SE Yamhill St. Meet at the Maintenance building by the crater and Nike basketball court.
- Report to Johannes. Cell 503-823-8888.
- Served by the #15 Belmont bus. Bus stop ID’s # 7853 and # 6642.
- Driving directions: from downtown, go east on SE Belmont. Turn right onto SE 69th Ave. After about two blocks, look to your left for the park entrance. Go into the park entrance. At the T-intersection, turn right. Go to 3-way intersection with a stop sign (playground, picnic shelter will be on your left). Go straight. Maintenance office is tan single-level building. Park in the parking lot. If you see the Nike Basketball court, you passed the meeting location.
For informational purposes only…check calendar for available slots. DROP-INS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Peninsula Park Rose Garden
- 700 block of N. Ainsworth (cross street N. Albina). Meet at the Gazebo / Bandstand area (NOT THE COMMUNITY CENTER).
- Report to Hillary. Cell 503-823-5943.
- Served by the #4 Fessenden --bus stop ID #71 (Northbound) and #72 (Southbound)
- Driving directions: from I-5, take exit #302 (Rosa Parks Way). Go east to N. Albina. Turn right. Go to the stoplight (N. Ainsworth).