Phone: 503-823-PLAY (7529)
1120 SW Fifth Ave., Suite 1302, Portland, OR 97204
Click here for a calendar listing of public, permitted events in Portland's parks. This list is updated monthly. All permitted events are subject to change without notice.
Multnomah Arts Center 7688 SW Capitol Hwy Portland , OR 97219
Saturday, August 17 2013, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Join the Multnomah Arts Center and the Multnomah Village Business Association for this Multnomah Village tradition.
Event Types > Community Events > Family Event
With the Parade at 10 a.m., all day Kid Zone with activities for the whole family, arts and crafts for sale created by MAC teachers and students, and live music and performances. Fun for the whole family!
• Friends of Spring Garden (3 or 4 play tables, Nature themed kids crafts, and humansized woodpecker)
• Multnomah Arts Center’s Little Artists Preschool - 3D Sculpture
• Multnomah Arts Center - Print Making
• South West Community Center’s - craft making
• Portland Police Bureau- Portland Police Bureau- F6-A bomb disposal robot, Mounted Patrol Unit, paddy wagon and patrol car exploration.
• Portland Parks Rock Wall
• Soccer Shots: Kailyn
Soccer Shots of Portland is a non-competitive, high-energy, fun youth soccer program.
• Janet Trygstad - May Pole www.folkdancefun.com
Teaches folkdance, East, West, Schools. Janet has been currently teaching Folk
Dance to students from high schoolers studying a unit on Indonesia, to preschoolers
performing May pole and International dances to a Senior Center.
• PDX Kids Calendar- Interactive photo booth and more
• Puppet Table
11-11:25 KC Puppetry
11:30-12:55 Ernie Reyes' Martial Arts, Portland
12-12:30 Olive and Dingo (Balloon artists/clowns)
1-1:30 Penny's Puppet Productions
2-2:30 PELP - www.portlandearlylearning.com/
3-3:30 Red Yarn (Puppets/music)