Another year of Ladybug Walks has come to a close! Did you come on a Ladybug Walk this year? Did you take any photos of your child(ren) while on the walk? WE WANT YOUR PHOTOS! Before we know it we will be working on the 2014 schedule and YOUR CHILD COULD BE FEATURED IN OUR 2014 PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL!
Eligible photos must be taken with an 8 megapixel camera (or higher) and must fulfill the following requirements:
- A picture of a child (or children) on a Ladybug Walk, where we can clearly see the child’s face and the child is happy and engaged.
- The child should be doing something “nature-y”, and we need to be able to see either the LADYBUG BACKPACK or one of the tools inside.
- Only one entry per family!
This is last year's winner...
We really REALLY appreciate photos that are horizontal / landscape - we use those on our website and eNewsletter (the Raven Review) often!
How to enter:
- Send the original photo to Elvira.email@example.com by November 30, 2013.
- Please change the file name of your photo to the name of the person submitting the entry. Example: JohnDoe.jpg
- Subject line: Ladybug Walk Photo Contest.
- In the body of the email include: your name, photographer's name (if different than the person submitting the photo), your child(ren)’s name(s), your child(ren)’s age, the name of the park where you did the Ladybug Walk, and one or two of your child’s favorite things to see in nature!
- We have permission to use all photos (with credit given to the photographer) that are submitted.
Thank you! We hope to see you and your child(ren) on walk in 2014 - we return in February!