Morning Care: 8am - 9am
Staff will be available at 8am for early drop-off at all camp locations. There is no charge for morning care.
Afternoon Care is offered at some Nature Day Camp sites from 3pm - 6pm
We are excited to announce that for 2015, all After-care registrations can be done ONLINE through our flexible registration option!
We recognize that many families have working parents or other activities that prevent campers from being picked up at 3pm, and we're here to help! After Care options are for Nature Day Campers (full-day programs only) age 5-13, and are available for at least one site each week of the summer. Trained leadership staff are CPR/First Aid certified and will hang out with children from 3-6pm. (Campers in After Care may be picked up before 6pm but the fee is the same regardless of pick-up time. Please indicate pick-up time on the After Care Form.)
After Care includes a snack at 3:30pm.
In fairness to our staff, please be on time to pick up campers.
After Care will be available at the following camp locations:
- Hoyt Arboretum
- Mt.Tabor Park
- Sellwood Park/Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge
- 5 Days of Care in the same week - $60 (Portland Resident Cost)
- 4 Days of Care in the same week - $52 (Portland Resident Cost)
- 3 Days of Care in the same week - $42 (Portland Resident Cost)
- 2 Days of Care in the same week - $30 (Portland Resident Cost)
- 1 Day of Care in any one week - $16 (Portland Resident Cost)
- Non-residents pay $20 per day of care
How to register for After Care using flexible registration:
- Do your regular registrations first - take note of when you'll need after-care!
- Go to www.PortlandParks.org and Register with Activity #1026889 - PLAN AHEAD! You'll have a chance to choose any/all after-care days needed for the entire summer.
- Or call the Customer Service Center at 503-823-2525 and tell them you would like to register for Nature Day Camp after care using flexible registration!
- Or call the Environmental Education Office at 503-823-3601
Questions? Call the Environmental Education office at 503-823-3601.
Campers must come to the first day of camp with an After Care Form. Need one? Find it HERE.