What to Pack for Camp
- Lunch: please pack healthy, non-refrigerated, non-microwavable snacks and a lunch. Full day campers should pack a lunch and 2 snacks. 9am-1pm campers should pack a snack and a lunch. 1pm-5pm campers should pack 2 snacks.
- Hydration: campers should bring a water bottle (Tip: Freeze it overnight to keep cool during the day)
- Sunscreen: apply sunscreen before arriving at camp. Full day campers should pack the spray-on/pump variety for applications later in the day; staff are not permitted to apply lotion sunscreen.
- Swimming: on scheduled swimming days or fieldtrips campers should pack a swimsuit & towel
- Shoes: Wear closed-toed shoes and weather appropriate clothing. Some camps will stay outside with light rain.
- Medications (if necessary). Please review the medication policy and be prepared to complete the Medical Administration form.
- Backpack. All items should be in a clearly labeled backpack that your child will be able to carry with them throughout the day.
- Rain Gear: If rain is in the forecast make sure to pack rain boots and water proof jacket!
What NOT to Pack for Camp:
- Cell phones, MP3s or electronics
- Games, cards, figurines or toys
- Any other valuables