All performances begin at 6:00 PM unless otherwise noted.
Pack a picnic dinner, bring a blanket, and spend time with family and friends in the Washington Park Rose Garden Amphitheater.
- Check Concerts in the Park for concerts in your neighborhood!
|PERFORMANCES begin at 6:00 PM in the Rose Garden Amphitheater|
|Fri, Aug 8||PORTLAND SUMMERFEST OPERA IN THE PARK
Internationally acclaimed diva Angela Meade stars in Bellini’s fiery work, NORMA.
|Sat, Aug 9||PORTLAND TAIKO
Thunderous drums of unity and dance commemorate twenty years of artistry and innovation.
|Sun, Aug 10||PORTLAND FESTIVAL SYMPHONY
A stirring tribute to local giants Stefan Minde, Norman Leyden & Tomas Svoboda
|Mon, Aug 11||URAL THOMAS AND THE PAIN
The foot-stomping days of Jump Town, USA are back and Portland’s pillar of soul is here to lead the way.
|Tue, Aug 12||JERRY JOSEPH & THE JACK MORMONS with ASHLEIGH FLYNN
A rare night of collaboration between two of Portland’s most righteous bluesy Americana roots-rock icons
|Wed, Aug 13||MOVIE: THE WIZARD OF OZ (movie begins at dusk)
The beloved movie classic comes to the amphitheater on the giant blow-up screen. Pre-movie entertainment by The Libertine Belles at 7:00 PM.
|Thu, Aug 14||LYNDEE MAH & THE A STRING ENSEMBLE PERFORM MALVINA REYNOLDS & PETE SEEGER SONGS
"Little Boxes" a tribute celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Freedom Summer - the historic legacy of social justice and cultural change.
|Fri, Aug 15||PDX JAZZ Presents NANCY KING: JUST FRIENDS
Luminaries of Portland’s rich jazz scene join the reigning queen for an unforgettable evening of standards.
|Food Vendors - Island Daydream Shave Ice, My Mamma's Gumbo, NW Nut, The Eisenhower Bagel House|
|Wheelchair users are invited to enter through the accessible parking area at the stage level, but there are no paved paths.|
- Parking: avoid parking hassles by riding TriMet to the park.
- If you need a sign language interpreter or personal amplifier unit, please contact 503-823-4328 V/TTY at least five (5) business days in advance.
- Except in areas designated as "no dogs," all dogs must be on a leash during concerts.
- Alcoholic beverages for personal consumption are permitted in Portland parks during concerts only.
- No balls or flying objects are permitted in the amphitheater bowl on concerts days.