PORTLAND PUBLIC SCHOOL NON-SCHOOL DAYS - To register, use our on-line registration system or call 503.823.3181
On the days that Portland Public School is off, Hillside Community Center offers a full-day, fun-filled camp to keep your child active, fit, and making friends!
- Camp Hours: 9am-1pm or 9am-6pm
- Dates: 3/21. 3/22, 3/23, 3/24, 3/25, 4/8
- Ages: 5-12 years old
- 2013-2014 Fees: Half day $25/child/day or Full day $43/child/day (Kids in Grow Afterschool receive a $15 discount per day)
- Before & After Care: 7:30-8:30am $2.50/half-hour per child. Camper must be registered in advance for before care.
What to Bring To Camp Each Day
- Peanut-Free snack & lunch
- Water Bottle
- Backpack labeled with your child's name
- Medication - Please leave at the front desk daily
- Please leave money, portable gaming devices, laptops, and portable music devices at home