News story posted to oregonlive.com January 24, 2014.
News story posted to oregonlive.com January 22, 2014.
News story posted to portlandmercury.com January 6, 2014.
Learn more about what PBEM will be working in the coming years.
On Wednesday (12/11), Portland City Council unanimously adopted PBEM's 2014-2016 strategic plan. Click here to read the full-text of the document. The plan lays out a three-year strategy around five primary goals:
- Expand and maintain a complete suite of mitigation, response and recovery plans that meet objective standards of high professional achievement in the field of emergency management.
- Advance Emergency Coordination Center (ECC) readiness.
- Inspire a culture of preparedness.
- Integreate emergency management into broader community-oriented goals and investment strategies.
- Adopt equity and diversity goals as part of a whole community approach to emergency preparedness.
Read PBEM's 2014-2016 strategic plan.
News story posted to KGW.com December 9, 2013.