The Portland Bureau of Emergency Management works in partnership with the Oregon Red Cross to offer disaster preparedness trainings by request to organizations and community groups.
Click here to visit the Red Cross website and ask for a presentation or other materials, including:
- Disaster Preparedness Presentations
- Information on Preparedness Products and Emergency Kits
- Corporate Preparedness Consultations
- CPR/AED and First Aid Training
- "Together We Prepare" Household Preparedness Booklets in English and Spanish
Once at the website, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Group or Organization
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Proposed Presentation Date and Start Time
- Expected Number of Attendees (minimum 20 people)
You can also visit PBEM's calendar of upcoming events to find a presentation already taking place in your area.