344.05, Bias-Based Policing
- ORS 810.410 Arrest and Citation
- DIR 344.00 Prohibited Discrimination
- Members are prohibited from taking any police-initiated action that relies on the race, ethnicity, or national origin rather than the behavior of an individual or information that leads the police to a particular individual who has been identified as being, or having been, engaged in criminal activity.
- It is the responsibility of members of all ranks and positions to ensure that policing activities are accomplished without the involvement of racial bias.
- Supervisors will ensure that all complaints relating to racial profiling are dealt with in a timely and complete manner as prescribed by Bureau internal investigation policy and procedures.
PROVIDE FEEDBACK: Use this FORM