312.00, Request for Assistance
- Members shall respond to requests for police assistance that fall within the scope of the police mission. Emergency situations take precedence. Requests that by their nature must be referred will be diplomatically directed to the proper authority.
2. When any person requests police action, or makes complaints or reports, either electronically or in person, all pertinent information will be obtained in an official and courteous manner and will be acted upon, consistent with established procedures.
- Originating Directive Effective: 09/06/01
- First Revision Effective: 12/04/14
- Second Revision Effective: 8/14/15
- Next Review Date: 8/14/17
- Review By: Chief’s Office