1111 S.W. 2nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97204
October 16, 2003 00:00
- Distributed 140,098 pounds of food directly to families in need (a 12% increase over 2002),
- Distributed 572,105 pounds of food to other area agencies (a 76% increase over 2002),
- Assisted, 5411 people (a 13% increase over 2002),
- Had 397 officers contact the Division to request help for a family in need (a 34% increase over 2002),
- Provided $1,134,189 worth of food and services to Portland Area families (a 58% increase over 2002).
If you have questions about the Sunshine Division or its services, please contact Sergeant Wayne Kuechler at (503) 823-2119.
Sgt. Pete Simpson
A serious security vulnerability known as "Heartbleed" was recently discovered in OpenSSL, a popular software library commonly used by many websites on the internet to encrypt communication between a user's computer and a web server.
PortlandOregon.gov is NOT affected by this vulnerability as it does not use the OpenSSL software library. Please rest assured we are dedicated to protecting your security on this website.