TY 2012 2D Barcoding Specifications Updated
The Revenue Bureau posted updated TY 2012 2D Barcoding Specifications (Version 5) on 8/16/2012. Please integrate these changes into the forms.
- Removed fieldsize tab to reduce confusion. Use Max Field Size column for individual forms
- C2012: Changed SharOrPartNum BlanksAllowed to "No (use 0)"
- SP2012: Changed RentalIncomeOrLoss BlanksAllowed to "No (use 0)"
- SP2012: Changed Owners BlanksAllowed to "No (use 1)"
- SP2012: Changed Owners MaxFieldSize to 1
- SP2012: Changed Owners AllowableCharacters to "1, 2"
- Allow dates with or without delimiter (mm/dd/yyyy or mmddyyyy)
- Allow taxID numbers with or without hyphens
- Replaced "Sample" column with "Valid Values" column
- Used "Valid Values" column to indicate where positive or positive/negative values are expected in the barcode