This April, drink coffee (or tea), use a reusable mug, and get entered to win prizes. Organized by a group of Green Teams throughout Portland.
April 2015 only!
In celebration of Earth Month, bring a reusable mug when you grab coffee (or tea), and get entered into a raffle to win prizes.
How does it work?
- Download a Reduce, Reuse, Recaffeinate punch card.
- Ask your barista to initial or punch your card each time you use a reusable cup.
- Send us a picture of your card (with at least one punch) by April 30th, 2015.
- Get entered to win prizes.*
*Valid for workplaces located within Portland.
Get your whole workplace involved
- Print punch cards on re-use paper (paper already printed on one side).
- Put punch cards in an envelope attached to the poster to make it easy for coworkers to get started.
- Give your workplace’s closest coffee shop a head’s up, so they’re in the loop.
Who’s responsible for this fun coffee and prizes thing?
A group of green teams from different Portland organizations have gotten together to promote Earth Month and get staff excited about sustainability. They’ve invited all Portland workplaces to join them in reducing throw-away coffee cups, through their Reduce Reuse Recaffeinate campaign, and will provide prizes to winners of the raffle at the end of this month.