Farleigh Wada Witt was founded in 1981 with a goal of providing businesses and financial service providers with experienced legal counsel and representation in all facets of their operations. Farleigh Wada Witt is a full-service business law firm serving clients in all aspects of banking, bankruptcy, business, creditors’ rights, employment, litigation, real estate, securities, and succession planning. They have one main office located in Portland, Oregon, and a satellite office located in Central Oregon.
- Paperless alternatives are used whenever possible, including the option to receive paperless paystubs.
- Many supplies contain 30% or greater post-consumer recycled content.
- Computers, monitors and electronic gear are recycled.
- Durable dinnerware and flatware are used for lunches and events, and are also available to employees for daily use.
- Filtered tap water is provided at workplace, rather than bottled water.
- Maps and web-resources for biking, transit, carpooling and walking are provided for employees.
- Transportation options are displayed on our website for guests.
- Clothing and linens are continually collected for donation to various shelters and charities.
Sustainable dry cleaning services are available to employees.
121 SW Morrison St, Ste 600, Portland, OR 97204