Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a multiservice law firm serving the needs of businesses in the Pacific Northwest, as well as U.S. and international clients. Schwabe attorneys provide a broad range of transaction and litigation services to many of the Pacific Northwest's leading companies, from Fortune 500 industry leaders to emerging and privately held businesses. Schwabe has been named one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by Oregon Business magazine; one of the top Portland corporate law firms by Corporate Board Member magazine; and one of "Oregon’s Most Admired Companies" in a survey completed by Oregon CEOs in The Business Journal of Portland.
- Copiers and most printers are set to print double-sided.
- Use 100% post consumer recycled content copy paper.
- Organize recycling of non-curbside items such as plastic, metal, cork, plastic bags, Tyvek envelopes, cell phones, batteries, printer cartridges, and fluorescent bulbs. Employees are encouraged to bring these items from home to recycle at work.
- Purchase renewable energy credits to offset 100% of carbon emitted through electrical energy use.
- Provide subsidies to employees who use public transportation.
- Recycle all computers, monitors and electronic gear.
- Use only durable dinnerware and flatware for lunches and events.
- Have compost bins in lunchroom and eating areas on all floors.
- Eliminated plastic liners in trash cans by providing “pitch cans” for recycle boxes.
- Worked with supply vendor to convert from corrugated packaging to reusable totes for all supply shipments.
1211 SW 5th Ave Ste 1900, Portland, OR 97204