PCM connects people to media technologies and ensures communities equitable access to promoting participation in their civic and cultural life, through their sharing of viewpoints, stories and culture.
Portland Community Media is a nonprofit, public benefit organization dedicated to promoting local, non-commercial media. Since 1981, they have provided equipment and training for individuals and organizations to utilize cablecast and other forms of media distribution as a means of communication, civic involvement, artistic and cultural expression and community development.
- Recycling & Sustainability Committee established in November 2012.
- Building has used rooftop solar panels since 2009.
- Both television studios have been upgraded to all-LED light systems.
- Switched to using compostable products for events.
- Currently switching from paper to online forms, in order to eliminate waste and increase accessibility.
2766 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97212