ecoShuttle is a locally-owned family business providing charter, event, and route transportation for the local community and travelers. Bio-diesel buses transport larger groups, while the all-electric Nissan Leaf is used for airport transfers, VIP transportation, and trips for couples. Every service is customized to meet customers’ needs and expectations without making a negative impact on the environment.
- Buses are powered by 100% biodiesel made in Oregon from waste grease and non-food crops.
- Electric vehicle is used for employee transportation to and from offsite work locations and to pick up office supplies.
- Staff members participate in community volunteering at least once per year.
- Office and lot lighting is used minimally and only at night time when staff is on site.
- Light occupancy sensors are installed in common areas without natural lighting.
Renewable energy is purchased for at least 50% of energy use.